XRoute tolls missing for some countries

This forum deals with any kind of routing computation whether it is simple A:B-routing, calculation of isochrones, simple matrix computation or nearest search.
Dobos Ionut

XRoute tolls missing for some countries

Post by Dobos Ionut »

Hello,

We're using the XRoute service and determined that there's a lack of tolls for some countries. For example:
We're giving the following points with a 40 tons truck: Bucharest - Verona - Paris - Berlin
The tolls we're receiving are for: Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, France, Belgium and Germnay. As you can see Italy seems to have no tolls.
We've noticed that in particular, for Italy, it is always the case that we're not getting any tolls.

Please let us know how we can solve this problem.

Best regards,
John
Joost

Re: XRoute tolls missing for some countries

Post by Joost »

Hello John,

If you are using xServer 2: this is normal. We are still busy converting all countries to our new internal format. It take more work then a regular update since we need to redo our converters so we make use of the new toll features xServer 2 offer. You can monitor our blog http://devblog.ptvgroup.com/ for updates. The planning is to be done in the summer.

If you are using xServer 1: this is not normal. I recommend you catch a request (, create a support package is you host the xServer yourself, see https://xserver.ptvgroup.com/forum/view ... f=43&t=474 ) and open a ticket with you support contact.

With Regards, Joost
Joost Claessen
Senior Technical Consultant
PTV Benelux
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hello John,

which excact interface do you use? I assume xRoute2? OnPremise or xServer Internet?
In this case I recommend to subscribe to the following post: it keeps you up2date when we provide new detailed toll for next countries.

Short summary: we will have to provide the detailed xServer2 toll data for Italy in the next months.
If it is urgent look at the xRoute1.calculateExtendedRoute.

I will ask Lisa (=Product Management) for the roadmap of Italy...

Best regards,
Bernd
Attachments
xRoute2.calculateRoute
xRoute2.calculateRoute
xRoute1.calculateExtendedRoute
xRoute1.calculateExtendedRoute
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted:
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Post by Bernd Welter »

Just talked to Lisa:
According to the current roadmap Italy is supposed to be available for xServer2 in May 2020...

Lisa and the product management team are using http://devblog.ptvgroup.com/ to announce available updates.
Feel free to subscribe...!
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted: