Access tourplanning response in xTour2

This forum deals with any kind of trip optimization based on xTour1, xTour2 and the Developer APIs "RouteOptimization" and "SequenceOptimization". No matter whether it is automatic planning or manual dispatching, refering to transport orders or service planning.
Attention: this does not refer to PTV Optiflow SaaS and PTV Developer RouteOptimization Optiflow.
Prakash

Access tourplanning response in xTour2

Post by Prakash »

Hi,

As I can fetch tour planning response using "storedRequestId" for unschedule analysis. This response was available for a certain time.

How long is the tour planning result accessible in xTour2” ?
Where can I configure this value?

Regards,
Prakash
Prakash Kumar
Developer
Webdirekt India Pvt. Ltd.
Bernd Welter
Site Admin

Re: Access tourplanning response in xTour2

Post by Bernd Welter »

Hello Prakash,

check the section lifetime of stored requests in the Session Storage chapter:
Lifetime of stored requests
Requests in the session storage cannot be deleted via the PTV xServer API. However, there are two general parameters in the PTV xServer configuration file to limit the life span of the stored requests. These parameters are core.session.retentionTime and core.session.cleanupInterval, see Server Configuration.

Each stored request has a time stamp containing its creation time. A ToursInExecutionRequest resets the time stamp of the corresponding stored request to the current server time. A cleanup task is started once after every cleanup interval and deletes all requests whose time stamps are older than the retention time.
Bernd Welter
Technical Partner Manager Developer Components
PTV Logistics - Germany

Bernd at... The Forum,LinkedIn, Youtube, StackOverflow
I like the smell of PTV Developer in the morning... :twisted: